ESTA Documents Requirement
- Must be a citizen of any of the countries under U.S. VWP who has no criminal record, communicable disease, has never overstayed, been refused entry or deported from the United States.
- Must hold an unexpired e-passport. An e-passport is enhanced with an embedded chip that stores your biometric information.
- Must not have a current valid visitor’s visa to the United States.
- You plan to travel to the United States for business, pleasure, transit, professional or social events.
- Your travel will not exceed 90 consecutive days at each visit.
- If granted, you must not perform journalistic activities, invest, or study in the United States of America.
- Must be willing to purchase a return ticket to the United States.
- Provide correct and accurate information upon submitting your application. Information such as:
- Passport from a Visa Waiver Program Country.
- Traveler’s valid phone number, home and email address.
- Traveler’s emergency contact in the United States (phone and email)
- Payment of application fee via MasterCard, VISA, American Express, Discover (JCB or Diners Club only), and PayPal.
- Traveler’s employment information (If employed)
- Traveler’s aliases or other names (If applicable)
- Traveler’s Global Entry ID Number (If applicable)
- Traveler’s employer address and phone number (If applicable)
If your purpose of visiting the United States will require you to stay more than 90 days, or your ESTA application is refused for any reason, you have to apply for a U.S. visa. Be informed however, that the visa application process is more rigorous than ESTA, and it may involve physical interview at the United States embassy in your country of residence.